Sunday, October 17

Coming Event

This coming Thursday is the day that I retake my bike P license.. Dunno what wrong with Me cause i got this feeling or the mind is telling me, I scare that i`m going to fail again because of the STUPID TITI!!! ARGH!!!!! I dun like to fail twice in the same things that i`m doing it.. I HATE IT!!!!

And after Thursday is the "Farewell of BOD"... I really bump into BIG trouble if i fail again this time.. I really really really hope i would pass then i can get my P license for both vehicle!!! I HOPING!! PRAYING HARD!!!!

Beside that, exam coming soon dy.. I think everything came in to my life at the same time and need me to finish it up only then i can rest... I was wondering when is the time i could rest as enjoying... My life after form 5 is not that perfect also, din`t get to rest after exam is only WORKING!!! Haiz!!! I`m wondering now also? When is the time going to come? It is after i finish my STPM? Haiz! WONDERING!!!!

Talk about other things, I think i fall for the songs that sang by Bruno Mars( Who is, Just The Way You Are, All She Knows and Only When You Are Lonely!!
You all should go and listen to it..
It nice songs..
Who is- Bruno Mars (Recommended by Celine) THX YA!! NICE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment