Thursday, November 11

Back on blog

Several things had happened since I had stop blogging. There been the school event that I got myself into it, the Farewell for those Form 5 and Upper 6 students.
It was a wonderful event but there a part make me felt so uncomfortable is the teacher had to paid Rm250 for that so call " Music Copyright Fee".


Darn it. So time passed is liked a blink of an eye, it traveled so fast even I does not notice it.
The Final Exam had arrived and tomorrow (12 November 2010) is last paper I sitting for MUET o...
Writing paper o...


After the exam, is time for the Leadership Training Camp (LTC) that going to be on (22 November 2010) so that what I heard from the organizer o...
Being leader in a team have many things to worried about. But there is pros and cons throughout the whole process o...


Back to Me, recently i heard many kind of things around the school. And I found out this year Lower Six there is so many people had coupled.
Maybe, there is a Love Cupid around the school that shooting arrow making people falling in love. Beside that, I felt i being so LAZYYYYYYYY these days.
I WISH SOMEONE PLEASE WAKE ME UP!!!!

Talking about this year, my Lower Six life so damn lazy me o... Next year is ahead of me, I`m so scared o...
I WISH THIS 31 DECEMBER 2010 PLEASE DON`T COME YET!!!!
Paiseh ar, back to the topic.
I found out that there are many language in this world,
And there different language to express your love to others.
Japanese : Ai Shiteru
Korea : Sarang Hae Yo
Chinese : Wo Ai Ni
Malay : Saya Cintakan Mu
Indian : I`m still finding for it o...
English : I Love You
Mexican : Ti Amore
And others different language that i can`t name it all o...


These my stories for today o... (11 November 2010, 10.24pm Ends)

No comments:

Post a Comment