Friday, October 15

Love or Friend?

Seem nowadays after i went into SXI for about five month already... There many people starting to get relationship between each other that what i get to know about it... Even my classmate each of them is already "ON" Amazing right!!! But i still see that others just wanted to be friends only for now.. I had been asked by a girl " what do guy think about the girl?" beside that i notice some girls like " Love at First Sight" Romantic?? I think but that is a RARE!!!!

Oh yeah, forgot about my birthday but not much things i do on that day, just ate a box sushi that bought from QB by my mum.. Then nothing much just a quite day.. Back to topic, i think when this coming event " Farewell of BOD" "The Itallion Connection" it will the day that i seeing couples, bunch of friends and others.. The will friendship, love angels around..Haha!! it will NICE!!

So love or friend? Should i choose one? When should i get one? Congrats to those my friends that already "ON"..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment