Saturday, December 4

Primary

Few days ago, i went to my primary school follow my dad to a Malay Wedding, is a friend of my dad that his daughter getting married. It was held at my primary school, I was wonder how!! End up, it was nice decorating and I totally agreed that marriage is a once a life time that you or I willing to share the rest of your with one you loved.

I had my visit around the school, miss those time that i was playing around the school.
Hide and seek and others... Is already being 6 years that haven`t return to my primary school, it change a lot that surprised me because it an old primary school. ( Francis Light Primary School )

These a few picture that I spend my 6 years in that school...=)












These are picture around my primary school..=D

No comments:

Post a Comment