Friday, July 16

Oriention Camp



First Day of the Camp.

This is what the committee members that in charge of the registration....




Then comes the ice breaking to get know each other from other boards. Then

toothpaste was our punishment if din`t know the other peoples name. I got toothpaste

around my face when the game start....

Beside that another games is after that is the station 1. Guessing words by action

2. Memorizing the words 3. Football(girls only can scored) and 4. i forgot about

this Haiz...




Next, comes the sketch..By random my group got the last group to present our sketch

to the judge, and suddenly all 7 group had done their sketch and left my group then

they said your group continue tomorrow morning. I was shocked.





Here comes the Night games. First stage is Crosswords(Chia Hua is Good), Second

stage is Ghost path, Third stage is the Snake and Ladder, Fourth is the Fear Factors

and last but not least is the Hidden Words(Translation For Korean Words). Its

Wonderful games that organize by the committee...Good Job..xD







After the games, Me n my group got our rest then before going to sleep. We must go

to the hall for Reflection Time...Its so quite the time when we in the hall...I

liked it a lot when we in the hall for it....=)Then its is End of Day 1....




The Second day, We had our breakfast then is my group sketch is goes not so smooth

like what we planned. But my group still makes people laughed. =D Then We found out

who is my mortal and who is my angel. Prize had given my group wins BEST SKETCH,

BEST GROUP NAME TAG and BEST ASSISTANT LEADER BY Sam JoLene.











Then the time to show gratitude to the leaders or committee or others boards members

in the OC.. Then all of us went home already And these are group photo but lacks of

few because some of them went back already....

No comments:

Post a Comment